Did Sonny Bono invent punk rock?
"I Got You, Babe" and "The Beat Goes On" are at root the most primitive songs of the era--just as neanderthal as "Wild Thing" or "Gloria" or "Louie Louie". The latter song is a three note bass lick--even Suicide wasn't that minimal (usually).
And these were enormous hits.
And he was high on dope when he skied into a tree and died. (And it's said he was murdered and the official story is a lie, a la Nancy Spungen) Top that, Johnny Thunders!
Most Commented On
- What a horrible, hateful - December 11, 2013
- I think this guy is - December 11, 2013
- There is no legal or causal case to answer there. - December 11, 2013
- Yes, if you mean civil or criminal liability - December 11, 2013
- If these accidents are not reported then how can anyone - December 11, 2013
- But isn't he 100% correct and saying what many of us here say. - December 11, 2013
- Spam Barrier - December 11, 2013
- That was a troll bait. - December 11, 2013
- Progressives are supposed to be the good guys - December 11, 2013
- Mountain View - December 11, 2013